Website Designing and Development
The Sacred Heart Mount Monastery Parish Church was established on 21st November 1921 together with the Foundation of the Society of the Oblates of the Sacred Heart, by former Bishop Mar Alexander Choolaparambil. The spiritual needs of the people of this local area were met in this church. The church was rebuilt on 21st November 1978. The church was declared as an independent Parish unit on 12th January in 1980 by Bishop Mar Kuriakose Kunnacherry. From 1st January 2012 onwards this church was installed as a Monastery Parish Church by Arch Bishop Mar Mathew Moolakkattu.
Find Us On
© 2018 ITS Developers All rights reserved